Friday, February 13, 2009

furry ... 18/365

furry ...
/ˈfɜri/ –adjective, fur⋅ri⋅er, fur⋅ri⋅est.
covered with fur; wearing fur

... not my furriest kitty ... believe it or not ... but plenty furry ... and dare i say ... my favorite feline in the house ... shhhh ... don't tell the others ... friends ... meet jazz ... a former barn kitten that i carried in my pocket while training horses ... that would hiss at me even when her eyes were still closed ... and would only quiet her yowling when i got to the jazz music station.

4 comments:

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

Looks like Firecat from Teaser and the Firecat by Cat Stevens, and I love her markings

Chesney said...

What a pretty kitty and love those eyes!!

Anonymous said...

A beautiful furry cat - and the light is just right to highlight the furriness.

Anonymous said...

She is a beauty! Love your story about her too...