Saturday, May 2, 2009

(water) fowl ... 78/365

(water)fowl ...
/faʊl/ –noun
any bird (used chiefly in combination): such as waterfowl; wildfowl.

... rachel and i scoped out these pelicans ... driving on some (what i would guess) were slightly "no trespassing" roads that were not well marked ... so therefore (in our minds) tresspassable ... because ... pelicans??? ... that was so worth noting through photographic means ... and sadly enough ... out of the 8394 pictures that i captured of them ... the one where they were slightly super fuzzy is my favorite ... am i the only one out there that enjoys pictures where my subject is out of focus?? ...

6 comments:

DART said...

Nope, I love it too! Especially when it's your subject that is out of focus! JK! Seriously, I think this turned out spectacular...well done!

Chesney said...

Love your take on this with the foreground sharp and in focus and the ducks w/ a slight blur - Very cool!

Brita said...

Nope! I love this too and think as Dart, that the subject being out of focus is super. So cool.

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

Love the way you respected their privacy, but hey Bullrushes have feelings too. Great shot.

annalarssonphotography said...

LOL! I agree with Danudin here ;)

Great shot!!

Have a nice day!

MevetS said...

Clever shot. I like it.