Wednesday, April 8, 2009

cross ... 59/365

cross ...
/krɔs/ –noun
a structure consisting essentially of an upright and a transverse piece


... i'm not a religious person ... i don't find myself coming upon a cross in my world too often ... i've always said that i find religion in nature ... is this photo description edging too close on personal? ... i'll save that for the other blog ... i promise ... but ... this had to be captured ... because it truly is a cross ... and i'm happy found something that could qualify.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting take on the theme. I wouldn't worry about the personal stuff...your blog..your thoughts!

Lorri said...

Good catch!

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

I can see that structure too but as a young (59) kid I also see about 5 or 6 natural sling shots as well.
Great nature shot.

Chesney said...

Great eye for seeing this - I think it was planned just for you!

MevetS said...

Nice shot for the theme. And I concur with the sediments.