Monday, February 16, 2009

yellow ... 30/365

yellow ...
/ˈyɛloʊ/–noun
a color like that of egg yolk, ripe lemons, etc.; the primary color between green and orange in the visible spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 570 and 590 nm.
... i'm not usually a fan of fake flowers ... but this hanging vase would sit empty for far too long ... and i loved the look of the leftover from halloween costume sunflowers against my yellow walls (that would not be captured in the film - they are so not white!) ... they seem to bring a bit of sunshine into the hallows of winter ... and come spring and summer will be replaced with the real thing ...

4 comments:

Chesney said...

Great perspective here - I love this image, nice job!

BobbieCoughlin said...

I really like the eccentric focus as well as the delightful buttery color of the flower.

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

I love this photo!

Anonymous said...

I agree - just beautiful! And so hopeful too...