Tuesday, March 10, 2009

orange ... 44/365

orange ...
/ˈɔrɪndʒ/ –noun
a globose, reddish-yellow, bitter or sweet, edible citrus fruit.
OR ...
a color between yellow and red in the spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 590 and 610 nm; reddish yellow.

... loved ... loved ... LOVED ... this orange ... it had a mysterious little green stripey viney thing ... i really could take pictures of this orange all day ... weird ... i know ... i'll talk to someone ... promise. thing i'm not sure of?? what picture of this orange i like best ... so ... i'm including all of them.

it's my blog ... and i'll post 'em if i want to ... post 'em if i want to ... post 'em if i want to ... you would post 'em too ... if it happened to you!
















yeah ... i'm STILL not sure which one is my favorite ...

13 comments:

Chesney said...

That is a cool orange, but I am afraid that darling little girl steals the image! My favorite is her biting into the orange! You are just Miss Creativity!

jo said...

My favorite is the last one. How cute she is!

BobbieCoughlin said...

My favorite is teh top image. To me, the selective coloring is especially effective, because of all the gradations of color in the orange. Between that and the texture, there is so much to explore visually.

CDB said...

I LOVE the first and last ones!! The first is a very cool effect, how in the world did you do that? Image editing software, I'm guessing, will be your answer. (duh)

and the last one, with the pig tails.. adorable. I simply MUST have a girl next time!

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

Fantastic string of photos I love them.

Lorri said...

Well done, as always, Jen! The first is very arty and probably my favorite for the theme. The ones with your daughter are priceless though.

Anonymous said...

Love the first one best but it makes a great series!

Anonymous said...

Love your use of selective color in this one. You've caught so much texture and the anomalies in the skin (of the orange, not your daughter), also love the framing. Your daughter is darling!!!!

Rachel said...

I love the selective coloring, but I'd almost say take five is my favorite. :O)

OHmommy said...

Oh Jen, I think I will be purchasing some oranges tomorrow.

And giving my girls some pig tails too! Great photos!

Anonymous said...

What a fun and lovely series! Well done and do post lots of shots for one theme...

Brita said...

Fantastic photos! Cannot pick a favorite either...

DART said...

I love them all too...so glad you didn't just pick one! : )