Monday, February 16, 2009

who put that there? ... 26/365

who put that there? ...
/hu - pʊt - ðæt - ðər/
a question concerning personal responsibility for an action involving location of a certain object.

... see it? ... a tent ... kinda faded pink and green ... and mind you ... this is less than a mile from my house ... and i live in a suburb of a big city ... i wonder if this is the outcome of a someone ... who was much more affected by the current economic breakdown ... than i ... and it breaks my heart thinking that someone must resort to living here ... in hiding ... in the cold ... or maybe it's someone that chose to tent it? ... or a kid's hideaway? ... or an abandoned tent ... and nothing more.

3 comments:

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

That is a great bullrush, with or without the tent, I would have asked.

Anonymous said...

That tent is so unobtrusive, yet compelling. I used to see a tent in a densely wooded area not far from the rails of the commuter train. Made me wonder the same things...

Anonymous said...

A lovely and sad shot, I like the cat tails framing. Hoping it's a kid's hideaway...